Royal Kaytumadi Hotel, named after the old name of Taungoo in royal era, is the first five star hotel in Taungoo. As its name sake, Royal Kaytumadi is everything royal from very detail. Carefully designed to be similar architectural style as in old Taungoo Dynasty and artistically touched to catch historic grandeur, the hotel is the pride of the town and an invaluable museum for the country.
The hotel set on its own 18 acre of landscaped garden, build along 2400 feet long lake front, indulges prominent view to breathtaking Kandawgyi Lake, a treasure of Taungoo and a gift from the Nature. Lake in the front and forestry land in the back, Royal Kaytumadi is definitely another world and worthy escapes from big city hectic lives. Continuous breeze from the lake and tranquility creates the place into ultimate paradise. Not only the hotel exterior, its interior designs are also inspired by royal era. The interior of the hotel has been meticulously planned to be unique and original.
Although Royal Kaytumadi Hotel is full of traditions, it does not lake of modern facilities, in fact, it offers better facilities than it might need in a high-end hotel such as fully equipped gym, tennis courts and splendid swimming pool overlooking a natural lake.
Restaurant & Bar
Tabinshwehti Restaurant is named after King Tabinshwehti who expanded his empire and unified much of Myanmar. Tabinshwehti Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy ambiance and a wonderful panoramic view on the Kandawgyi lake. The restaurant offers a wide range of western, Chinese and Thai specialties as well as Kayin regional dishes. A fine selection of wines and cocktails are available. Traditional Myanmar Music, dance and puppetry performances can be arranged for special occasions.
Meeting & Event
Meeting room facilities
- Complimentary usage of meeting room for (8) hours for full day.
- Complimentary usage of meeting room for (4) hours for half day.
- Simply flower decoration and green potted plants decoration.
- Complimentary Backdrop decoration.
- Writing Pad Holder with paper and pencil.
- Mints and Purify drinking water.
- Flip Chart, White Board and Projector.
- Stage with Podium for Master of Ceremony.
- Lighting and Sound System
- Reception table with flower decoration at the entrance.
- With Full Air conditioning Room and Back-up Generator System.
- Sufficient Car Parking.
- Use of entire Bayintnaung Ballroom for 2 hours
- Use of one fully set-up bridal dressing room
- Wedding Cake 4 layers (Complimentary Cake 1 kg for Wedding couple)
- Choice of English or Burmese Backdrop
- 1 large centerpiece and 2 flower pillars on the stage
- 4 pillars with flower decorations along the red carpet
- Red carpet from entrance to the wedding stage
- Wedding music background
- Podium for MC with flower decoration
- Sufficient Car Parking
- Complimentary one night stay at Royal Kaytumadi Hotel including breakfast for 2 persons (valid within 2 weeks from the date of function)
You can visit our website to find more hotels & resorts and travel guides in Myanmar. 2 to 3day cialis Feel free to ask or share with us if you have any questions or further information. Subscribe and like this article if you liked it!